[ecasound] playat/select causing warnings

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 11 2013 - 13:59:21 EEST

Hello Kai!
   A friend just had a recuring error from Ecasound. He was using Nama regions
(i.e. select wrapped by a playat object and he got this, each time one
repitition of his audio file was over:
Warning: type DBC_CHECK soft-assert '(child()->finished() == true
&& buffersize() > sbuf->length_in_samples()) || child()->finished() != true'
failed at -> audioio-seqbase.cpp:297 [virtual
void AUDIO_SEQUENCER_BASE::read_buffer(SAMPLE_BUFFER*)]"
   What can this be? I remember, I sometimes had similar thingts, but paid them
no heed. Could you get at that and shut it up? :-)
   It's so rare these days, that I post here and then only with porblems. So
here's the good news: since your last update Ecasound has been very stable and
reliable. Even this DBC error does nothing, but crowd Nama's output. It's fun
to see it run and make music with it! Thanks!
   Warm regards
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html