Re: [ecasound] Using Nama (was: Re: Nama build issues (was: Re: Interactive mode, cut &) paste)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2012 - 13:51:32 EET

Hello Lars!
   DBC_Checks is some sort of handing out warnings, if something is not as
expected. It's mainly for the developers. So this is something for Kai.
   Could be, that your Ecasound is too old or simply, that something very
strange happened for a moment there. I shouldn't let it really bother you.
I've seen these things occasionally over the years and they never did any harm
to me.
   What is your curent Ecasound version?
   Warm regards
           Julien