Re: [ecasound] Nama build issues (was: Re: Interactive mode, cut & paste)

From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2012 - 11:26:59 EET

Hi, Joel!

You wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:25:06PM +0100, Lars Bj??rndal wrote:

> > > I think you need to install Text::Template.
> >
> > # yum install perl-Text-Template:
> >
> > Package perl-Text-Template-1.45-9.fc17.noarch already installed and
> > latest version
>
> Hi Lars,
>
> Just to check your environment could you verify that this
> command executes without error.
>
> perl -MText-Template -e 1

yes, at leaset $ perl -MText::Template -e 1

I now removed the nama directory, and worked all over agian:

$ git clone http://github.com/bolangi/nama

$ cd nama
$ git checkout main
$ cd src

$ ./build

I got the following result:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
        META.yml
Please inform the author.
Writing Makefile for Audio::Nama
Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
Now you can go to the nama toplevel directory and type:
        make; make test
If you're happy with the result you can do:
        make install

I expect I need the missing file?

Thanks and regards,
Lars