Re: [ecasound] mono to stereo filter

From: assa <assa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 16:38:50 EET

Hi Patrick!

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can split a mono track into a
> stereo track with each side (left/right) as a complete opposite of the
> other?
>
> So for example if the left track has audio at 200Hz the right track will
> not have audio at 200Hz, and so on up the frequency range alternating for
> each track.

I'm wondered that kind too but never resolved or even tested! I also
would like to effect some frequencies and some don't! In my plans was
bandpass filters! Hard cut eg. 200-210Hz could sound bad! Separate
frequencies even and odd could take a lot of CPU and maybe stereo image
is no any great or even can't hear the difference! I don't know too much!

> Something like a parametric eq with opposite values for each output track.

I would like to know the solution too please!

Assa!