[ecasound] Ecatools/ecasound problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 12:16:13 EET

Hello everyone!
   I just came across an error, processing a filename, which had a comma. It
said: unable to handle filenames with coma. this must have been ecanormalize
or ecafixdc from a script.
   I renamed the original file and processed again, but it might be nice to not
have this issue for a start. If it's not too difficult, could this be fixed? I
know, that coma is a seperator for parameters in all operations, but usually
it should be shell-escaped or quoted.
   Warm regards
          Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html