[ecasound] Compile on osx 10.7.5

From: Nathan Mohr <mohr.nathan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 23:24:09 EET

Hey,
i am a osx user with expirience in commandine stuff etc. I also have little
linux skills.
i installed xcode and xcode command line tools.
when i start (as su)
./configure && make
i get the following error:

"(allot of lines)...
kvu_threads.cpp: In function 'int kvu_pthread_cond_timeout(int, timespec*,
bool)':
kvu_threads.cpp:125: error: 'CLOCK_REALTIME' was not declared in this scope
kvu_threads.cpp:125: error: 'clock_gettime' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [kvu_threads.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
"
Does that make sense to anybody?
I would like to use ecasound as "effects rack" for sooperlooper / jackosx.
Maybe someone has precompiled binaries or can help me to compile?
I heard compiling on osx should not be a big deal...
Thanks in andvance,
Nate