Re: [ecasound] -kog, -kf and LV2 testing needed

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 10 2012 - 23:59:54 EEST

Hi,

On Mon, 7 May 2012, Joel Roth wrote:

> On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 11:35:10PM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
>> thanks for testing! So LV2 support starts looking ready for release..
>
> It would be great to have a new release of Ecasound
> before the June(?) freeze of Debian testing (Wheezy).

I think that's a good target for a release.

In principle the current master is ready. I don't really have any big
opens (except for the today's new -etd bug report), so it's basicly
just a question of changing the version, writing release notes and that's
it.

What do you think folks, is current git master ready for release?