Re: [ecasound] -kog, -kf and LV2 testing needed

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 29 2012 - 07:22:36 EEST

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 01:05:28AM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> -> LV2 support should be enabled by default if you
> have sufficiently new liblilv installed (newer
> than 0.5.0)
Still have 0.5.0 here: git used to compile fine (with the slight fix)
but now I get
audiofx_lv2.h:11:27: fatal error: lilv/lilvmm.hpp: No such file ordirectory
...though in point of fact, the file is still in
/usr/include/lilv-0/lilv/lilvmm.hpp where it always was.

Also, I notice liblilv is no longer mentioned in the list of extra libs
after configure runs, though lv2 support is supposed to be enabled.

Cheers,
S.M.