Re: [ecasound] Build fails at pyecasound

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2012 - 00:20:16 EEST

Hi,

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012, Joel Roth wrote:

> I just pulled the latest Git version, and had trouble
> building. Would appreciate any suggestions.

what I coincidence! This is just the piece of code I was about to
deprecate.

I just now pushed the pyecasound.so deprecation patch, please do a new
git pull and retry, it should help.

PS There's also quite a few new commands, including
    an early version of 'cop-bypass'. See git log + NEWS
    for the details.