Re: [ecasound] 'circular' use of loop devices?

From: James Mckernon <jmckernon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 14 2012 - 18:37:17 EEST

Beautiful. This works just as I'd hoped. I'm actually not too bothered
about the ~23ms delay, as it's actually mostly delay-based effects that I
wanted to investigate with this, so that's easy enough to compensate for -
I'll just subtract 23 from the time parameter for the delay I use. (In any
case, I suspect that it's not really possible to do what I'm asking for
without *some* inherent delay, whether that's a few samples or a few
miliseconds.)

Thanks so much!