Re: [ecasound] Bug report: strange crash

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2012 - 22:13:16 EEST

Hi,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Joel Roth wrote:

> Thanks for clarifying. Nama is a bit like an awkward dancer,
> still learning how *not* to step his partner's (Ecasound's)
> feet. :-)

to be honest, I think Nama has come a long way and I think it's now
Ecasound the one stepping on Nama's feet. :)

I want to highlight that the ECI API can (and should) be extended and I'm
happy to add things like 'stop-sync' and 'cop-bypass' which have immediate
benefits and are fairly small tasks.

Nama is now pushing the limits of the current API and that's a very
positive thing, and a reason to do more development.