Re: [ecasound] Help reading .ecs files

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 09:59:42 EET

Hi Kevin!
   I can see, why the second one might not have worked. It must have ignored
those single quotes, that you missed in the example for the output file. So
maybe it tried to look for some device type F.
   Otherwise I don't know, what can be wrong. You can compress this chainsetup,
if you don't need something extra by removing the loop device:
-a:all -o "F:\mixing\output.wav"
   I suppose you might want to run Ecasound with extra debugging output to help
us along:
ecasound -ddd -s:test.ecs
   You know, it's been ages, since I've seen anyone use Ecasound under windows.
It's good to have you with us.
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;