[ecasound] the sloooow devel cycle! (Re: Ecasound LV2 support ready)

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2012 - 22:38:30 EET

Hello Jeremy and the list,

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011, Jeremy Salwen wrote:

> I've included your changes and commited code cleanup as well.

my apologies for not getting this merged. It'll be in the next release,
I promise, but it seems the release cycle is getting longer and longer.

For those wondering (not sure if there are any :), but especially as there
are occasional patches coming in, I think it's only fair to send this to
the list as well), I have no intent on stopping to work on Ecasound, but I
must admit especially the last few years have been _really_ silent. But
despite that, I have no plans to fade out completely, and especially if
more urgent issues (severe bugs, or interesting new stuff like LV2, comes
up), I'll reactivate for sure. And who knows, I might be able to increase
my hobby project timeslots again, after the long decline. It's still fun
to work on this...!