[ecasound] Upadting controllers (-k* option)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2011 - 15:09:14 EET

Hello everyone!
   Is it possible to change a controller from within Ecasound using the
cop(p)-* functions. For example, can I add new points, change the time of a
point from the klg controller on the fly?
   Whatever the answer, does the libecasoundc (and with that Audio::Ecasound)
have the same behaviour as access via netECI?
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======