Re: [ecasound] LV2 Plugin Support

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 04 2011 - 11:53:29 EEST

Big heads up:

1. I do not expect it to compiled without a patched lilvmm.hpp.
2. I do not expect it to work without debugging (i.e. I wrote all the code I
believe is necessary, but I would be highly surprised if it works out of the
box).

I mainly posted the code so someone else could help me point out where I was
going wrong in debugging it (i.e. why I can't get any version I compile to
successfully list LADSPA plugins).

If you are interested in troubleshooting my problems debugging it, that
would be welcome. But I would suggest that "testing" in the usual sense is
not possible yet.

Jeremy