Re: [ecasound] Sidechaining a compressor with ecasound?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 20:50:15 EEST

Hey Massy!
   No, you are completely right with the channel order. the only thing is, how
to best shift the other channels around and have chains with enough ins and
outs. :-) Though chcopy and perhaps the other ch* options might help you
there. I remember them being quite powerful, if you know what you're doing.
:-)
   Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html