Re: [ecasound] Confused looking at effect code

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2011 - 18:19:36 EEST

Hello Kai and Jeremy!
   From what I've seen, the UIs for LV2 plugins aren't necessary to use them.
Otherwise it would be VERY hard to include support in Ecasound and it wouldn't
be useful to someone like me. :-) So if there's info, which is easily
obtainable it might just go there, if not, big deal,I suppose there are other
external tools to find lists of parameters and values, something like
analyseplugin for LADSPA.
   that's my tuppence...
   Kind regards
            Julien