Re: [ecasound] Problem with Ecasignalview

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 01:14:14 EEST

Hello Massy!
   Try:
ecasignalview jack_auto,system
or jack_multi,system:capture_1,system:capture_2
   I think the jack object doesn't automatically connect. There were changes
and I know, that jack_auto is sort of deprecated, but it still worked for me.
Otherwise jack_multi will work, because that's what I used.
   Warm regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net