[ecasound] ecasound (2.8.1) stop with std::bad_alloc

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 19:13:29 EEST

 Hello,

 I have a fresh Gentoo install on my new 64 bit laptop and when I run
 start in ecasound -c (with jackd 1.9.7) it says this :

 terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
 what(): std::bad_alloc
 Give up

 here is how I run jackd : "/usr/bin/jackd -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p128
 -n2 -Xseq" using the hda_intel card

 here is the output of alsa-info :
 http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=d7c4fdb4ec0d7ecfc1cb8e762862e1a72b21b740

 hope I will be able to use ecasound soon ;)

 Best regards

 Philippe

--
 http://free.dubphil.fr