Re: [ecasound] Confused looking at effect code

From: Jeremy Salwen <jeremysalwen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2011 - 03:36:54 EEST

Okay, I'm actually working on creating a LV2 host effect.

I'm not really sure what " 'map-ladspa-list' and 'map-cop-list'," are. I
was looking at this code trying to understand it, not trying to fix it, so
I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be like. I'll assume that the
description fields don't matter?

Jeremy