[ecasound] 2.8.0 release candidate

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 10:30:47 EEST

Hello folks,

I'm trying to wrap the current pile of patches into a release. Sorry,
still no LV2 support included, so this is mostly just the usual bugfixes.
A release candidate is available at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.7.2+dev-20110506.tar.gz

See RELNOTES file in the tarball as well as git history for change
details. And as usual, let me know if you find something suspicious, or
you want to get some last minute bugfix into the release.