Re: [ecasound] MIDI feedback for motorized faders

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 12:14:26 EET

Hello Thorvaldur!
   As far as I'm aware the km (MIDI controller option) only reads MIDI. If you
want your faders to move automatically in sync with your piece, the next time
you use the session, then you'd need a MIDI sequencer to record all the fader
movements and start it in paralelle with Ecasound. If you use a GUI sequencer,
this could be rather simple. If you restrict you4rself to text based software,
it gets a bit more complicated, yet is more or less possible as well.
   I hope, this was helpful.
   Warmly yours
           jUlien

--------