Re: [ecasound] TERM variable not set

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 14 2010 - 22:53:21 EET

Hello Dave!
   I don't think you can Ecasound make ignore its environment, for it needs to
know about it, to setup the terminal in the right way. but you could try to
set the other machines TERM variable, to what your TERM variable is set, since
it will be displayed on your terminal.
   In bash/sh you would do:
export TERM=xterm
   In csh/tcsh and co. you'd do something like:
set TERM="xterm"
   That may be setenv, I'm not 100% sure. But you can directly type in that
command, after logging in. If you want it permanently, put the corresponding
line in your ~/.bashrc or ~/.cshrc or whatever.
   I hope that helps!
   Kind regars
            Julien

--------