Re: [ecasound] Constantly visible JACK ports

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2010 - 02:38:33 EET

Hello Kai1
   Thanks for the quick response. so there is - at the moment - no short and
easy or dirty way to acheive something like it?
   Would you be willing to work on something to allow for permanent connections
in the future, when time and motivation allow for it? What we be the chance of
motivation for that? :-)
   Warmly yours
             Julien

--------