[ecasound] Independent Loop Play While Recording

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Sat Oct 23 2010 - 22:31:52 EEST

Is it possible with ecasound to have a loop running, while recording a
track?.

I don't want loop recording. I only want a 5 second loop to run, while I
record a track, for let's say, an hour.

Of course, after this, I must be able to play that same loop, while not
looping the track I just recorded.

Any pointers on how to do this?.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a