Re: [ecasound] creating real-time output mp3

From: zonyi besk <zolbeso@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 02:16:21 EEST

> Making a lot test with ecasound it seems that if i set the duration time
> 1 sec the output mp3 file will be always overwriting instead of joining
with
> the new one.

I could avoid breaking the sound to 1 sec pieces as can be streamed like
that:

cat foo.mp3 | pv -L 128000 | ecasound -i:stdin -o stdout > out.mp3

I'm wondering if this command can be add on daemon interactive mode via port
2868, for this what ia commands needed.
Because the volume/equalizer/pitch change is made dynamically during the
playing on daemon mode.

Thanks,
Regards,
Zol