[ecasound] Children Of Lir CD Release Announcement. Produced solely with ecasound (almost)...

From: Nils Doormann <nils@email-addr-hidden-cologne.de>
Date: Mon May 17 2010 - 20:54:31 EEST

Hello Kai, hello Everybody,

as a band called "The Children Of Lir" from Cologne/Germany, we are happy to announce the release of our new CD which has been mixed and mastered *completely* using Ecasound, LADSPA and some bash scripts for organizing the audio projects. We are very grateful for having such kind of software. Anybody interested in technical details of the whole procedure as well in listening to some music might have a look at http://www.childrenoflir.de/this-is-the-story/002_howwedidit.html (in english) and our main page at http://www.childrenoflir.de (in german) or on myspace (more international)

Thanks a lot!

Nils & The Children Of Lir

--
http://www.childrenoflir.de