[ecasound] ecasound and bauer stereophonic 2 binaural DSP - possible ? How?

From: Klaus Schulz <kls.schlz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 28 2010 - 16:39:24 EEST

Hi folks.

I'd like to try the bs2b DSP in conjunction with ecasound to see what it
does on my headphones.

See here:

http://bs2b.sourceforge.net/
http://www.rpgameplace.de/blog/index.php?/archives/21-Stereo-to-binaural-with-ALSA-using-bs2b-LADSPA-plug-in.html

I am wondering if anybody could give me directions of how to accomplish this
with ecasound? I don't want to mess around witjh alsa.
Anybody ever tried it?
Worth the effort?
Alternatives?

THX