[ecasound] Equalisation for left channel

From: Matti Lattu <matti.lattu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 22:37:04 EET

Hi

I'd like to do make some equalisation on the left channel of a mp3 file.
If I've read the documentation correctly, I should
1) split the left and right streams to two channels
2) make the equalisation to the channel
3) join the two channels and encode them back to mp3 or directly to audio

For phase 2 I've already found a suitable LADSPA-plugin and phase 3
appears to be trivial. But how do I split the stereo stream to two mono
channels?

r. Matti