[ecasound] replaygain with ecasound

From: Edoardo Pasca <edo.paskino@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 15 2009 - 14:46:43 EET

Dear All,

I use ecasound to edit my podcast and I'm very satisfied. The
equalization of the tracks is nevertheless a bit tricky and sometimes
I don't manage to setup a good volume balance.

I wanted to implement a program (with pyeca) to calculate the ReplayGain.

As a first step I have to apply a digital filter to the audio data;
let's say I have a curve describing the transfer function of the
filter, how do I apply this to the signal with ecasound?

Thanks

Edoardo

--
Edo