[ecasound] Possible inconsistency between libecasoundc and NetECI

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 12:43:09 EEST

I found a small bug, either in Ecasound or in Audio::Ecasound.

If I issue 'int-cmd-list' via NetECI, the commands are
separated by commas, as per the specification in 'man
ecasound-iam'. I get the same result if I issue the command
in interactive mode Ecasound.

However, I find that if I issue 'int-cmd-list' via libecasoundc
(via Audio::Ecasound), the commands in the return string
are separated by spaces.

This is using recent Ecasound (2.6.0),

Not an issue for me (well, already resolved). I report in
case there may be other, similar bugs.

Regards,

--
Joel Roth