[ecasound] [ANN] Prepackaged Nama available for testing

From: Joel Roth <joelz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 00:10:27 EEST

Hi Everyone,

Some of the brighter lights of Perl programming have
provided me with 'pp', a tool that packages Nama as a single 5MB
executable.

I've put it up at http://freeshell.de/~bolangi/nama/namapp .
This binary includes all dependencies except Ecasound
version 2.6.

It should be easy to test. Start it as 'namapp -t' for text
mode, namapp for Tk GUI with a terminal window.

I'd be interested to hear how it works in your environment.

Here is a link to the man page (which the executable does
not include).

http://freeshell.de/~bolangi/nama/man_page.html

Regards,

--