[ecasound] Ecasound git freezes

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Aug 01 2009 - 01:55:23 EEST

Hello Kai!
   I just pulled ecasound two days ago and it freezed my computer. I reverted
back to 2.6.0 release. Unfortunitely Ican't tell you what happened, because
the system was totally locked. So no braille-display movement. I just started
up with jack, something like;
ecasound -c -i in.wav -o jack_alsa
   Started the engine and off the system went to have the long big tea time in
heaven. At least this session of my trusted Linux. Well everyone deserves a
break once in a while. Just thought I'd let you know, unqualified as the info
is. Sorry"!
   Sincerely
         Julien

--------