Re: [ecasound] schedule effects

From: laurent schwartz <schwartz.laurent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 09 2009 - 12:09:28 EEST

Furthermore, i will appreciate that the linux community provides tools for
software easy packaging on the major distribution in order to help little
open source team to provide package for a larger set of user without having
the distribution installed on their setup.

something like:

make {MajorDistribution} package

it could be redhat or debian or even a new generic format ...

I mean that compilation step is used to test component integration but it
should be done once by the open source team and not by the final users
themselves before testing the software ... I know that, by now, this is
still a time consuming task and requires specialized skills. I hope that, in
the near future, this will become a trivial task.

Kindest Regards,
Laurent