Re: [ecasound] Problems with 24/96 over stdin

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 14:35:12 EEST

Hi!
   I believe, I remember something. There is a problem with 24bit and 24bit.
There are - I believe - different ways of shipping them. Unfortunitely, I
can't remember waht to do about it. I think it was all about some 24bit, being
shipped as 32bit with 24bit use and some with 24bit only. But don't put too
much believe in that, it might hurt. :-(
   You may try to search the mailinglist archive, as I'm pretty sure, there
were mails to that topic.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------