Re: [ecasound] Plea for a new controller

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 11:27:41 EEST

Hello Kai!
   I suggested the -ko approach, because I know that OSC is used in csound and
supercollider (Not 100?% sure). And I see people asking in the csound
mailinglist about OSC in csound. It seems to be popular there. Of course OSC
is also used by the DSSI synths. Perhaps not all of them, but hexter has them
and a few of the demo synths.
   Unfortunitely the DSSI apps seem to use OSC mostly for things like
program-change, stopping and other such apps.
   In Csound, I believe OSC can be used to control realtime parameters.
   I hope this general info can provide something of use.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

P.S.: Don't worry, if any response I should give is a little late, I'm away
for a few days.

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide