[ecasound] delta66, chains, and ecasound

From: Lance Hoffmeyer <lance@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 23:36:02 EET

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has any experience with delta66 and ecasound?

I have two mics plugged into the delta control box. Usually I just simply
type ecasound -i alsa,plughw:2 -o file.wav and start playing. (Delta66
is the
second sound card on my system, hence the plughw:2).

Now, I am wanting to record with another person and am wondering how
I chain the two mics (I think chain is the term I want to use) so that I
have
a chain for each mic and can then go back at some point and manipulate
each mic seperately (volume, pan ...)?

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance,

Lance