Re: [ecasound] cs-save writes the wrong loop syntax

From: Linux Media <linuxmedia4@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 29 2008 - 03:58:13 EET

Dubphil wrote:
> last stable version of ecasound 2.5.2
>
> As says the subject, cs-load doesn't write correctly the loop syntax :
>
> it writes it like that : -i "loop,1",1 and this syntax gives an error to
> ecasound at load.
> I must edit the file to change like this : -i "loop",1

For me, both cs-save and cs-save-as write the file incorrectly, leading
to inability to run the ECS file

The original...
-i:loop,101
-o:loop,101

Both cs-save and cs-save-as versions (both write the file the same)...
-i:"loop,101",101
-o:"loop,101",101

I notice that if you just delete the quotes, both of these will work...
-i:loop,101,101
-o:loop,101,101
(and)
-i:loop,101