Re: [ecasound] Extract Segment

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 12:13:00 EET

One probable possibility is using the commandline options in the interactive
mode, they are accepted. But probably not much more use to you.
   Another MIGHT, just MIGHT, be to setpos the starting point you wish and
adding a -t, like this:
ecasound> setpos 2.6
ecasound> -t:10
   But this is just a thought.