Re: [ecasound] time stretching

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:51:04 EEST

Not really. I know a good deal of ladspa plugins, but none, that does it. Try
csound, it's also commandline based and works nicely. Then there's
soundstretch (soundtouch), which does it. But it's not so good for big time
stretching and squishing. And then there's rubberband. Of rubber band I only
know: It's meant for REALLY LONG time stretching and I don't know the
interface. I guess there's a commandline.
   And besides rubberband I know that csound and soundstretch (soundtouch) are
include in most linux distributions. Search yours. For csound, I could send
you some help in private.
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------