Re: [ecasound] strategy for RT commands that produce audio dropouts?

From: francis keyes <fkeymo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 20:45:25 EEST

Thanks for the info, though its not exactly what I was looking for. I need
a way to change controller parameters on the fly using ecasound interactive
mode from within a C program (libecasoundc). This is for an automated sound
installation. There is no user interface. I suspect its not possible but
if anyone knows a way I'd love to hear it.
Thanks so much,
Francis