[ecasound] testing needed (was: Re: 2.5.0 crashing X)

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 19:47:07 EEST

Hi,

btw, if you have the time, please test the snapshot at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/snapshots/ecasound-2.5.0dev-20080820.tar.gz

... if all goes well, I'll try to release 2.5.1 still today. I still can't
reproduce the bug myself, so I'm not overly confident about releasing the
new version, but as the bug is rather severe, a potentially bugfix is
better than nothing at all...

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Oliver Oli wrote:

> It seems to have fix the bug in OS X. I will report, if it will crash again.

thanks a lot for testing!