[ecasound] Interactive effects parameters values saving + ecamonitor

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 10:08:23 EEST

Hello,

I'm not sure if it is possible to interactively save the current values of
all the effects parameters on a chain setup like this.

ecasound> save-params somewhere.xxx

It would also be great to have a "cs-reload" command preserving all the
current values of the effect parameters while reloading the ecs file
externaly modified. because for the moment, doing "cs-remove" & "cs-load"
make us reset all the current effects parameters values.

Last thing, I want to use ecamonitor, put it complains with this error
message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ecamonitor", line 22, in ?
    import curses
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/curses/__init__.py", line 15, in ?
    from _curses import *
ImportError: No module named _curses

I have ncurses installed on Gentoo amd64 with python 2.4.4, anything else
missing ?

Thanks

Philippe