[ecasound] anyone used LADSPA - VST bridge with ecasound?

From: Jin|Cinemasports <jin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 01:11:09 EET
I'm interested in using a VST plugin (gsnap) with ecasound because there's no appropriate LADSPA plugin for my needs. Has anyone successfully used a VST plugin with ecasound.  I've used a LADSPA / VST bridge (http://audacityteam.org/vst/) successfully with audacity, and I'm wondering if it's possible to use something similar with ecasound.

I've found vstserver by Kjetil Matheussen and fst  that provide at least partial solutions. Has anyone tried something like this? If so, how do I specify the plugin name and parameters in the ecasound command for a vst plugin bridged by one of these solutions?

Jin