Re: [ecasound] vocal pitch correction with ecasound?

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 22:51:56 EET

--- Jin | Cinemasports <jin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

---------------------------------
  Do you know of a LADSPA plugin that does pitch correction? I haven'tbeen able to find one. I've
found a VST plugin for windows calledGSnap (http://www.gvst.co.uk/gsnap.htm) that does pitch
correction aswell as the Dirac library mentioned below but haven't been able tolocate a LADSPA
plugin that does pitch correction.

Jin

Sergei Steshenko wrote:
--- Jin|Cinemasports <jin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

Does anyone have a suggestion for automating a workflow with ecasound that incorporates pitch
correction of a vocal track before mixing with instrumentals? I'm implementing an automated mixing
applications that takes vocals recorded over the web and mixes them with high quality
instrumentals. It does NOT have to be realtime. An open source solution would be preferable.I've
found Dirac http://www.dspdimension.com/technology-licensing/dirac/ which is free in the LE
version. Has anybody integrated a solution with ecasound and voice pitch correction and can you
relate your
strategy?Jin-------------------------------------------------------------------------This SF.net
email is sponsored by: MicrosoftDefy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio
2005.http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/_______________________________________________Ecasound-list
mailing
listEcasound-list@email-addr-hidden://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ecasound-list

LADSPA plugin ?--Sergei.Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/
last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

What about

http://tap-plugins.sourceforge.net/ladspa/pitch.html

?