[ecasound] Mixing Audio Clips

From: Keith Creasy <keith537@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 20:25:07 EEST

Hello again. I think I have my last issue taken care of and now would like some advice.

I want to mix clips of some audio files at certain points in audio from another file. Basically we have an audio file that has background music and want to mix instructional audio within it. The resulting wav file is then encoded to MP3 for copying to a portable device.

Does Ecasound support this kind of work and if so where should I be looking in the docs for information on how to implement it?

Thanks.

Keith