Re: [ecasound] writing multiple files

From: e deleflie <edeleflie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 02:17:46 EEST

Aaron, actually you are right ... That previous code was accepted by
ecasound, but didn't give the right results.

funny you should answer, because the test file that I am converting is
actually your Stravinsky recording! .. I am decoding that one so that
I can compare it to your decodes you sent me ages ago (which I still
have not listened to but will do and send you feedback!).

I concur on your choice of ecasound for processing multi-channel content...

Etienne