[ecasound] tkeca metronome volume

From: Dave Serls <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 17:43:53 EET

I'm trying to find a way for tkeca to adjust the volume downward for
a pn:metronome track. ecasound itself responds to -ea:nn correctly.
But the volume slider in tkeca is ineffectual. My tcl groove is way shallow.
I guess I can define a preset with a volume (-ea:) attribute?

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         dashs.com               *