[ecasound] -ev and batch-mode problem

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 23:35:15 EET

Hello Kai!
  I have the following problem with 2.4.5, which I didn't have with 2.4.4.
When I do something like:
  ecasound -i in.wav -o out.wav [some effects or nothing else] -ev
  I don't get the ouput of "-ev". If I do it in interactive mode, I can simply
do cop-status and all is well.
  There's no error-message, it just quits normally and "forgets" to print the
analysis. Can you help me? Quick patch, telling me where to change something
in the code, so it runs again as it should.
  Thanks very much and have a mery christmas!
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net