[ecasound] ecasound (dj_eq) + hydrogen + seq24

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 23:56:10 EEST

Hello,

I think I have found a real and reproductible bug :

run hydrogen (with jack transport)
run seq24 (with jack transport as master)
run this script :

ecasound -c \
 -G:jack,ecasound,notransport \
 -a:input \
        -i:jack \
        -el:dj_eq,0,0,0 \
        -o:jack

And try to rapidly and repeteatively click on the "play" and "stop" button
of seq24, you will see ecasound using all the CPU and the sound stopping.
this is not happening if I remove the dj_eq plugin so it is probably the
faulty, but it seems to be jack transport relative, because it doesn't
happen with terminatorX at the place of hydrogen.

regards

Philippe